The Bracket can be found here
! Or scroll down a bit.
Syndicate is streaming his qualifier live - check it out here
- Check-in Start:
- Check-in End & Qualifier start:
Click here for full set of rules.
- The KFC Royale is for PlayStation 4 users only
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Participants must enter their PlayStation Network Online ID on the tournament website
- Anyone that has competed at a CWL offline event in Black Ops 4 (Las Vegas), including coaches are not permitted to enter any qualifier
- Every participant must be citizen, or be a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland at least since since June 1st, 2018
- Everyone may participate in up to 8 out of the 16 qualifiers in the Qualifier Stage
- Match mode is 1v1 format using "Solos in Quads" in normal matchmaking for the Qualifier Stage and 2v2 format using "Duos in Quads" in normal matchmaking for the Grand Finals
- Intentionally damaging or killing team mates is strictly forbidden
- Each qualifier has a Single Elimination Bracket with 128 participants. An unlimited amount of participants can sign up to each qualifier - then the first 128 participants to check in from 30 minutes before each qualifier will be eligible to play. For further details please check our guide
- The participant with most kills wins the match. In case all parties have the same amount of kills, please see the scoring rules.
- The winner of each qualifier advances to the Grand Final, which is scheduled to take place on February 24th
How do you sign up? Find answers in our detailed guide
You are not quite sure what to do at which point? Check out our FAQ
If you still have questions, please write a support ticket